COLORS THAT TURN MEN ON
LOVE AND THE COLOR WHEEL CHART
DESCRIPTIVE: Turn men on with colors there are a few colors men like. Use the color wheel to appeal to men. Your ability to attract men has never been easier.
Turn Men on
||Turn men on with colors there are a few colors men like. Use the color wheel to appeal to men. Your ability to attract men has never been easier.
- Appeal to Men with Colors
- Colors Men Like
- Colors That Turn Men Off
- Create a Long Lasting Love
- Design Color Symbolism
- Emotional Color Symbolism
- Keep Your Love Vibrant
- Love Colors
- The Golden Rule
Wouldn’t it be awesome if a long term commitment, with your great love, could survive on simply providing love alone?
Love Colors: A New Approach to Love, Relationships, and Auras
|Although, intimate partnerships must have more than love to sustain them. As we have learned there are a few colors men like, and will help your romance last forever. You and your great love are urged to follow the color wheel advice given within this article to strengthen your long term commitment. The best “news flash” of all is that the color chart symbols and meanings will keep your sweetie pie smiling through the next millennium.
Appeal to Men with Colors
Do You want Your Intimate, Romantic Relationship to Last Forever?
“News Flash” love alone will not keep your sweetie pie whispering sweet nothings into your ear through the next millennium.
Ahhhh, all of us hopeless romantics wish love was the magic key to life-long matrimonial bliss. Since, there is no magic key to turn men on. Setting a strong foundation for your life long togetherness is a goal that should be first, and foremost.
Putting it simply, the ability to attract men is a skill. Let the color wheel help you master your appeal to men.
Easily Turn Men On
Colors Keep Your Love Vibrant
Color symbolism. I realize it sounds a bit technical, but colors have been used for eons to effect our moods and feelings. You may be asking yourself. How will colors prove to be beneficial to me, and my love life? How can color theory and symbolism help me when I want to turn men on?
You should use lot’s of color all around your love castle, and especially in the boudoir (bedroom). Here are a few reasons why you should consider using colors to attract men, and turn men on.
- Colors have a history of achieving successful results in changing thoughts.
- Colors invoke feelings and emotions.
- Because colors affect people emotionally the results are long lasting.
- Using color is a subtle way to convey your message.
- Colors affect the sub-conscious mind without ceasing.
- There are certain colors men like.
Colors Men Like
A Few Colors That Turn Men ON
|Use these colors men like abundantly within your intimate experience.
(highest ranked first)
A Few Colors That Turn Men OFF
|Use these colors men do not like sparingly in the home, and do not use them within your intimate experience.
(highest ranked first)
Your Intimate Relationship
Design Color Symbolism
||Crimson Red Sofa
- Color Black invokes feelings of intense mysterious alluring elegance.
- Color Blue invokes feelings of happiness. The lighter pastel colors are best for activation of this emotion.
- Color Green invokes negative feelings usually of jealousy.
- Color Gray invokes feelings of sleepiness, and other hermetic tendencies.
- Color Orange will help your mate to loose patience with you often.
- Color Pink will help females to feel cheerful, and males to feel calm. However, because of the pink baby girl color symbolism to much pink helps him to feel emasculated. Keep this color out of the bedroom.
- Color Purple invokes feelings of love, and compassion. This color should use a lighter hue within interior decorations, as it tends to be overwhelming.
- Color Red invokes the strongest feelings of intimacy and passion. If used in excess may cause obsession.
- Color White invokes a hospital atmosphere in the home and will cause your mate to be bored with you.
- Color Yellow invokes and attitude of “I’m to busy” to spend time with you, and your mate to be easily distracted. Keep this color in the kitchen.
Emotional Color Symbolism
The color of your clothes say alot about you, and effects peoples emotions.
- Color Black if you wear the color black people will believe you are mysterious and “sensous”.
- Color Blue if you wear the color blue people will believe you are responsible, sensitive and/or alert.
- Color Green is connected to nature, and sub-consciously people will feel you often suppress your appetite.
- Color Gray if you wear the color gray people will believe you are independent with lots of self control.
- Color Orange if you wear the color orange people will believe you are highly competitive.
- Color Pink if you wear the color pink people will believe you are easy to talk to.
- Color Purple if you wear the color purple people will believe you are sensual.
- Color Red is a power color, and shouts ” I got a big ego” or “I am strong”. Research shows that women’s undergarments in the color red is the preferred color choice by men.
- Color White if you wear the color white people will feel at ease around you.
- Color Yellow if you wear the color yellow people will believe you are very approachable, and you want to have fun.
The Golden Rule
This great love is going to take a little more effort, but it will not be difficult. Learning how to turn men on, and keeping your love vibrant is going to be a lot of fun. Here are a couple of the basics on how to appeal to men for a long lasting romance.
||Of course, you want to turn men on, and you can definitely have a long term intimate relationship.
The “golden rule” of the three a’s is a creation of Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
The rule tells us that if we fall in love with anyone with these personality traits, the relationship is sure to have some obstacles.
Click Here Read More . . . The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
How to Create a Long Lasting Foundation With Your Great Love
- Be honest.
- Define your expectations of one another early in the relationship. Do you both want children?
- Lot’s of communication. Ensure you understand one another, and are easily able to talk about anything. After all you will be with this person through for-ever-ness.
- Keep intimacy alive. Your intimate relationship could become a big obstacle if you let it.
- Work out your financial issues together with past, present, and future goals. Finances could become another big obstacle. Fix any financial issues quickly.
- The best recommendation is that you both live to make the other person happy before yourself.