The Color Wheel
The history of carnations dates back to ancient Greece. Flower Many carnations used for weddings are carnations pinks, yellow, and purple flowers and date back to ancient Greek history.
Carnations are popular in yellow carnations pinks, and other colored carnation picks.
Purple carnations the love flower and popular yellow carnations. There are many different flowers, and colors to choose from for your wedding day.
REASONS TO CHOOSE CARNATIONS
- Some flowers will be more readily available than others. So consider shopping for flowers that are in season. The easier it is to get the flower, the less expensive they will be. Carnations are available year-long, and are easy to acquire.
- Carnations also last a long time. The life span of a carnation out lasts that of the rose (another popular wedding flower).
- The wedding carnation also comes in a variety of colors, and can be dyed any color you choose.
- Carnations are cheap (inexpensive, beautiful, many colors, and long-lasting).
CONSIDER THESE COLORS
The first colors to be considered are your favorites. Take a look in your closet, and you will see a dominant color that stands out. This dominant color will probably be your favorite color. Consider choosing this color.
The seasons of the year should also be considered when deciding on flowers, and colors.
- The best colors to choose from for the spring season are bright, vibrant colors. Consider using the colors that are hot this year orange, pink, purple, green, and blues.
- If you are having a fall wedding consider using the sage greens, or jewel tones such as purple, and deep blue.
- Summer options are hot pink, and the brighter colors such as yellow, and orange.
Make sure you always choose what you love. It’s your day!